In today’s world, where competition is increasingly strong, it is essential that companies invest in tools that improve their productivity and efficiency. In the case of contact centers, this is not an exception. The implementation of custom, flexible software that adapts to the needs of your business is the solution you need to achieve better productivity of your Contact Center team.
What are the benefits of using custom contact center software?
Custom software is specifically adapted to the needs and requirements of each company. This means that it fits perfectly into your processes and systems. In addition, it allows you to automate repetitive tasks and simplify processes, freeing up time for agents to focus on more important and strategic tasks.
Another positive aspect of custom software is that it provides real-time information on the performance of your agents and customer interactions. This enables contact center managers to make informed decisions on how to improve productivity and the quality of customer service.
In addition, responsive software can also integrate with other tools and systems used by the company, allowing greater efficiency and a smoother experience for agents.
Advantages of integrating a CRM into your contact center software
In this sense, having an integration with a CRM helps you to:
- Offer even more personalized customer service
- Improve team organization
- Efficiently store and process data information
- Create segmented lists for lead campaigns
- Reduce security risks
Challenges of having a custom software
There are several challenges that may arise when implementing contact center software, here are some of the most common ones:
- Integration with existing systems: Contact centers often have existing technology solutions, so it’s important to ensure that new software integrates seamlessly with them. At ICR Evolution we offer pre-built integrations with leading CRMs and, in addition, APIs to link the contact center with the applications you need.
- Team adoption: Implementing new software can be a significant game changer for contact center agents, so it’s important to ensure they are trained and motivated to use it effectively.
- Customization: Some contact centers have unique needs, so it’s important to make sure the software is customized to meet these needs.
- Maintenance and technical support: It is important to ensure that the software is supported by a competent technical support team, that is available to solve technical problems quickly and efficiently. This is what our clients value the most about us!
- Data security: Managing sensitive and confidential data is a significant challenge for contact centers, so it is important to ensure that the software has the appropriate security measures to protect this data.
- Scalability: The software must be scalable to be able to handle an increase in the demand for calls and messages.
While integrating business-grade software into a contact center can be challenging, if carefully evaluated, it can be an excellent investment. It will allow you to improve the productivity and efficiency of all parties involved in a contact center.
Integrate an omnichannel solution to manage all your communication channels
An omnichannel software is what you need to manage your team and all their interactions with customers. Especially when it is spread over different locations and time zones. Having advanced technology, focused on the integration of multiple channels and based on automation and AI solutions, is essential to boost team productivity and project management.
At ICR Evolution we have developed a powerful omnichannel software for contact centers. Here are some of the ways our software EVOLUTION can help your team:
- Improved collaboration. It allows team members to collaborate in real time and have access to the same documents and data. These enables a more efficient communication and better coordination between different team members.
- Real-time monitoring: In addition to providing historical information on each client in real time, it measures the performance of both the agents and the campaigns carried out.
- Task and subtask management: Assign tasks and subtasks, set deadlines, and receive reminders. Better organization and time management are only two of the benefits of the omnichannel software.
- Resource Management: Allows managers to view and assign available resources, including team members and teams, for better project planning and management.
- Integration with other tools: Integrate our software with other tools to facilitate communications and connections between both external and internal channels.
- Reporting: EVOLUTION includes a wide variety of customizable reports that can be filtered by fields as diverse as services, agents, dates, etc. In addition, it has more than 70 standard reports that will help you better understand what is happening in your contact center.
At ICR Evolution we have the solution you need
To sum up, our omnichannel software EVOLUTION is the tool you need to help your team better manage their projects in the Contact Center. With its advanced reporting and monitoring solutions you will be able to maintain a cohesive, organized and efficient team. Click here to request a demo!