1. Purpose of the web
website has the purpose to ease access to the general public of the management software for call centers denominated: “EVOLUTION”, developed and commercialized by ADVENTUS SYSTEMS IBERICA, S.L. (henceforward, ADVENTUS), as well as ease Any type of contact with potential clients, employees and partners
2. Intellectual property
The intellectual property rights of the web evolutioncallcenter.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are owned by ADVENTUS, who has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
3. General conditions
These general conditions regulate access to and use of the website evolutioncallcenter.com, which becomes freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies acceptance without reservation.
The viewing, printing and download parts of web content are authorized only and exclusively under the following conditions: 1) that is compatible with the objectives of the web. 2) that is done with the sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited; also distribution, public communication, transformation or recompilation is forbidden without the explicit consent of the holder.
5. Web access
Both access to this website and the use made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The owner is not responsible for any consequence, damage or injury arising from such access or use of information. The owner is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any damage caused to user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, due to the presence of virus in the computer used to connect to services and web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
The website owner does not guarantee the absence of errors in access to its websites, in its content, neither these are updated, although the owner will do his/hers best to avoid them, correct them or update them if necessary.
6. Links to other webs
The owner of the website assumes no responsibility regarding the information contained in the websites of third parties which may be accessed through links from the page www.icr-evolution.com. The possible presence of these links is for informational purposes only and it does not constitute in any case an invitation to purchase products or services that can be offered in the destination web page. In the case the owner had effective knowledge that the activity or the information that these links send to is illicit, constitutes a crime or can harm properties or rights of third parties subject to compensation, the owner will act with due diligence to remove or disable the corresponding link in the shortest possible time.
7. Intellectual property
The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, resale, or the violation of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of ADVENTUS, will result in legal action.
8. Personal Data Protection Act (DPA)
The owner of the website makes available to the user various forms through which you can send us feedback, comments and / or requests, as well as an email address where you can send your inquires. The user expressly consents and authorizes ADVENTUS the automated treatment of personal data given voluntarily through a form and email about:
- Budgets related to services rendered by ADVENTUS.
- Management of orders for the services requested by the user on the web.
- Sending advertising and marketing products and services that manages or that could manage the website owner.
The user allows the data provided to become part of the ADVENTUS files, informing properly to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, for the purposes of commercial management and delivery of the service requested, if necessary.
In any case, the user is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided and it shall be presumed that it has sent data is the owner thereof.
The holder will keep the personal data received through forms or email accounts of the website in total secrecy, ensuring confidentiality and y shall take the necessary and appropriate technical measures to avoid any alteration, loss, misuse, theft or treatment and / or unauthorized access. Furthermore, these data will not be transferred or will be given access at any time to third parties, except as permitted by law.
The holder will not use techniques of “spamming” and will only process the data that the user transmits through emails enabled on the web.
According to the Spanish Act 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (ISSEC), and the Organic Act 15/1999 from 13/12/1999 on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your email address is part of our automated file, in order to keep our business relationship and to be able to send you information on our services. Under the aforementioned laws, you have the right to opposition, access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data. You can exercise your rights at any time with ADVENTUS, 38 Josep Tarradellas Av. 08029 Barcelona. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your data will never be delivered to third parties under any circumstances, only being used for the maintenance of our communications with you.
The emails are sent from the ICR’s corporate email system. They may therefore contain corporate secrets and other confidential information protected by the laws of the European Union and other States. If you received by mistake or without being one of those targeted, you must destroy it without copying or reveal or any other action related to the content of the message and immediately notify the sender of the email message. The persons and entities that violate their duty of confidentiality may be prosecuted before the courts under national and international civil, criminal and administrative law.
9. Hypertext links
The links that are made to our website should scrupulously respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property on the website and its content. The links are not allowed when they make the design of our web page change and specially, they can not keep the “frames” of the source Web page. Nor are allowed links that can cause user confusion about the owner of the website you visit, for instance, keeping the source website URL; or in a way in which the original web unlawfully takes advantage of the reputation, investment or owner’s rights.
10. Web amendments
The owner reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice modifications and updates of the information on their websites or in the configuration and presentation thereof.
The owner is not responsible for any damage or injury resulting from force majeure, such as: error in the lines of communications, defects in Hardware and Software of the users, failures in the network of Internet (of connection, in the linked pages). There is no guarantee that the website will work constantly, reliably and correctly, without delays or interruptions.
The holder’s main objective is to guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data of users, collected through any system that allows data transmission, going through reasonably safe channels. Therefore, the owner expresses his commitment to accomplish with the legislation in this area which is in force at all times.
12. Information about cookies
1. 1. What are cookies and why do we use them on ICR Adventus Systems Iberica’s websites?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device to access certain web pages for storing and retrieving information about navigation that is made from such equipment.
Cookies allow that web, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the decisions and user habits. In Adventus, we use them to customize the experience incide our websites; to identify and recall the registered user easing navigation.
On the Wikipedia page you can get more information about cookies and how they work.
2. What kind of cookies do the ICR Adventus Systems Iberica’s websites use?
Next, Adventus explains the type of cookies used on the website, its purpose and if necessary, the provider:
· Web customization Cookies: to keep the options to customize the website and its interface selected by the user.
· Registration cookies:registration cookies are generated once the User has registered or later has opened a session. They are used to identify them in the websites and the services with the following goals:
- To keep the users identified so that, if they close a web service, the browser or the computer and any other moment or day they come back to that service or website, they will keep on identified, easing the navigation without logging in again. This functionality can be removed if the user clicks on the “Exit” functionality, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time they access the website, the user will have to log in to be identified.
- To check whether the user is authorized to access certain services, for instance, to take part in a contest.
<liAdditionally, some services may use third-party linkers such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user logs in to a service with a social network credentials or a third-party identification system, authorizes thereof to keep a persistent cookie that remembers their identity and guarantees access to the website until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the web through social networks or a third-party identification system updating their preferences in the specific social network.
· Analytics Cookies: whenever a user visits a Web or a Service, a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics) generates an analytic cookie on the user’s device. This cookie, which is only generated in the visit, will serve in following visits to the Adventus’ services to identify anonymously the visitor. The main goals are:
- To allow the anonymous identification of the navigating users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not persons) and therefore the approximate recount of the number of visitors and their trends in time.
- To identify anonymously the most visited contents, and therefore more appealing to the users.
- To know whether the user who is accessing is a new one or is repeating the visit.
3. How to disable cookies in the browser
Currently, most of the browsers allow the user to set up whether they want to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are normally found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
These are the instructions to set up cookies in the main browsers:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, check the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, check the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
The user accepts that the applicable legislation and the competent Courts and Tribunals to know the differences arising from the interpretation or application of these clauses are the Spanish ones. The user, renouncing to any other jurisdiction, subjects to the courts and tribunals of Barcelona. The owner keeps the right to make any necessary changes in the terms and conditions. The changes will be included prominently on the website